Our Service Commitment to You
We are committed to:
- Ensuring you are informed of your tax liabilities well before the due date for payment. No surprises!
- Ensuring your tax returns will be lodged on time.
- Promptly respond to your enquiries. Our goal is to respond on the same day and if this is not possible then within 24 hours.
- Undertaking continuing professional development.
- We will provide expert advice in all areas of service offered. If we do not have the expertise to provide particular advice, we will tell you and recommend that you seek advice from a specialist.
- We take the responsibility & legal obligation to protect your private and confidential information seriously.
- Being honest and ethical in all business dealings.
We expect from you in return:
- To promptly keep us informed of any changes in your contact details (personal & business addresses, phone, numbers, email).
- To quickly respond to our requests for records and/or information. This will help us to complete any assignment within the agreed time.
- To ensure that the accounting software you are using (Sage One, MYOB, Xero, Quicbooks or Intuit) is cloud based and reconciled regularly.
- To ask for our advice or opinion before committing to any business, finance or tax related course of action.
- That you will endeavour to pay your creditors, including the ATO, by the due date. If this is not possible you will advise your creditors, prior to the due date, when payment can be made.
- To be honest and ethical in all your business dealings.